Jan 24, 2015

My 2015 plan

I thought I should update you guys on my plans for 2015. I'm really excited about the books coming your way.

First of all, Ben is currently in round three of edits. We're working on a cover and should have one soon. I don't have an exact release date yet but his book should be out at the end of February/beginning of March. I hope to nail down a date and announce, ASAP.

His book is...different. My fingers pretty much couldn't stop typing, but it was tough too. Ben hides well and even I didn't know everything about him when I started his book. Ben didn't either. There were certain parts that broke me when they were revealed. Probably more than Josiah, Tristan and Mateo. He's been carrying something pretty heavy inside for a very long time. It's a dark book...an angsty book. I'm excited/scared to see what you guys think!


As you know the Blackcreek series has ended, and the Broken Pieces series ends with Ben's book. That's not to say I won't write a novella for a couple or two, (that's not a for sure either way) but as for full length books with new characters, both of those series will be finished.

I'll have something new for you guys and as far as I know, this will be the only series in 2015. Writing two series at the same time was hard. Going forward, I want to put my focus into one series at a time.

What I know so far:

It will likely be a trilogy.
It takes place in a small town like Blackcreek.
Each book will be a different couple.
The series involves a small construction company owned by two brothers.
The first book is for Trevor, one of the brothers who owns the construction company and a surgeon named Simon.
I've started book one and I'm already in love with both Trevor and Simon.



More from me soon. Thanks guys!