Nov 1, 2015

Two Exciting Announcements!

I've been working on a little something special... It's been a secret, but I can finally share. I wrote a short story anthology.

You might remember the the town it takes place in...Blackcreek :)

You might remember the couples... Noah and Cooper, Wes and Braden, and Gavin and Mason.

Yes! That's right! This December it's time to go back...

Wes and Braden

Braden plans a surprise weekend getaway for him and Wes. Two days alone in a cabin with his husband? There’s no telling what kind of trouble they can get into. Wes isn’t fooled though. He knows this weekend is about more than just a sexy escape. When Braden lets him in on what he has planned, it has the potential to change their lives forever.

Gavin and Mason

It’s the start of winter break and Gavin is looking forward to spending it working at Creekside with Mason…only he realizes that’s not the only thing he wants. He sets out on a path to give Mason the surprise of a lifetime, and the end result is a night neither man will ever forget.

Noah and Cooper

Cooper is determined to start a new holiday tradition. He’s planned an ugly sweater party that will go down in Blackcreek history. Not even Noah realizes everything he has in store for the night. If Coop can pull it all off without a hitch, the party will either be a huge success, or the biggest mistake of his life.

Three couples, three major life events. It’s a December to remember for all our men in Blackcreek.

Coming end of November/beginning of December. Preorder soon.

Add to Goodreads

Oh, and incase you want to see it, here's the cover :)


I didn't realize how much I missed these men until I worked on their stories again. I had so much fun revisiting them and I hope you guys enjoy your time in Blackcreek just as much!!

Second announcement. I'll keep this one short and sweet :)

I announced a while back that I also write as Nyrae Dawn. My latest Nyrae book, A HUNDRED THOUSAND WORDS, which is a gay NA, came out last week. If you're at all interested, here's the Amazon link if you want to check it out.

More from me soon!