Oct 4, 2016

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU now available!

Featuring seven brand new novellas, each answering the question—what happens when the one meant for you was right there all along?

By Cardeno C, Ella Frank, Riley Hart, Lane Hayes, Christina Lee, Felice Stevens & N.r. Walker.

I can't believe the day is here! I'm so honored to participate in this anthology, not only because I feel lucky to be included with such incredible authors, but because all of the proceeds are going to an incredible organization. One.N.Ten does so many wonderful things for LGBTQ youth and I'm honored to do my part to try and help them. Check them out and you'll see what I mean!

This anthology will be available for a limited time only!




My story is called DARE YOU TO and here's the blurb!

Austin Thompson has always felt a little boring. Dare Nichols thrives on living life on the wild side. They’re nothing alike, but that doesn’t stop them from being best friends. Then, the kiss happens shaking up both their worlds. Did they just make a colossal mistake or are these two opposites attract destined to take their relationship to the next level?

Purchase IT WAS ALWAYS YOU:

Amazon

iBooks

Kobo

B&N coming any time now!


Thanks for the support! I hope you enjoy the anthology.