Oct 27, 2016

JUMPSTART is here!

The last book (novella) in the Crossroads series it finally here. It's such a bittersweet feeling. I like the feeling of accomplishment. I love knowing that I gave all of these characters their happily ever afters. I'm proud of each book...but I will also miss them. When I think about it, the missing is sort of good. I think it's better to miss them, than to overdo it. Than to want to hang on so much, I'm writing stories that don't need to be written. That's always the place I try to find in my writing. I want people satisfied. I want to feel satisfied in a series but I don't want to hang on longer than I should.

Anyway, that's enough rambling for me. I hope you enjoy Christian and Beckett's story. I had so much fun writing it. The motocross part was my favorite. I definitely plan to write more motocross books in the future. Oh, and I made my husband a trainer :)





Buy from:

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

iBooks

Kobo