Jul 13, 2017

Depth of Field now available!

Book release days always stress me out. But the more I connect to a book, the harder it is. And I loved this book, you guys. I did. Of course, I have to love every book I write but...Every once in a while the perfect idea hits at the perfect time. A book that takes me over. A book I live and breathe and fall incredibly hard for. A book that I know I was supposed to write. As an author, I live for those moments. I never know when they will hit.

It happened with Collide. I had traditional publishing contracts to fill, and deadlines to make but Noah and Cooper needed their story. I needed their story.

It happened with Crossroads. My original plan had been to jump straight into Rock Solid book two (which I hope will eventually come one day!). I struggled with it, as you know. I still struggle with it...but then there was Bryce and Nick. These men who didn't know what was happening to them, but the one thing they did know was they loved each other. Their story consumed me.

And it happened with Depth of Field. Again, my plan was to jump right into Wild Side three (Chance is screaming for his story so it is coming!). But as loud as Chance is...Van and Shane were louder. They needed their happily ever after first because they'd been through so much. DEPTH OF FIELD took on a life of it's own. Van's career took on a life of its own. And yes, the book is hot but it feels like so much more than that to me. It's about second chances. It's about redemption. It's about family. It's about mental illness. It's about love and acceptance and being true to yourself.

I hope you guys love Shane and Van's book as much as I do.

This one is Amazon exclusive for now, and available to read FREE with KU!

You can purchase it HERE.



Shane Wallace has made a decent life for himself in Last Chance. He built his own home on his mom’s property to take care of her, owns an automotive repair shop, and when he wants to get laid, Portland isn’t too far away. Not too shabby for the boy who spent his childhood getting bullied and feeling alone. Shane’s content to leave his past behind him...until one of his childhood tormentors comes back to town.

Maxwell Sullivan never planned to step foot in Last Chance again. Here, he was Maxwell, a teen who suffered in silence while everyone thought he had the perfect life. Now, he’s “Van,” the erotic artist and photographer. He’s only here to help his mom tie up some loose ends after his father’s death and to apologize to Shane. After that, he’s heading back to LA for good.

Shane never thought he’d have anything in common with Maxwell, but there’s a depth to Van that surprises him. Van knows what it feels like to be alone. He sees Shane in ways no one else does. There’s a shared connection neither can deny. Somehow, despite their rocky history, they get each other.

It’s not long before the two are so drawn to each other that they tumble into bed—sometimes with Van’s camera involved. Their chemistry in and out of the bedroom is undeniable. Except nothing is ever black and white. Shane can’t leave his mom and Van’s life is in LA. With two different lives pulling them in opposite directions, their picture-perfect ending might not be in the cards.