Jul 19, 2017

Thank you

As you guys know, last week was the release for DEPTH OF FIELD. It's been a crazy, exciting, stressful week!

I've dealt with some tough stuff--like one of my books being illegally sold on iBooks--THE iBooks. It still blows my mind. As of this time, I'm still waiting for it to get pulled. There's a long process and lots of negatives for me involved with this but I don't want to get into that right now...what this post is about is how, despite the troublesome things that have happened this week, I'm grateful. I couldn't be more thankful for the support with DEPTH OF FIELD. As I'm writing this blog on Wednesday night, it's sitting at number 53 on Amazon... Fifty-three in the Amazon store! That blows my mind.

Obviously, I couldn't do that without the readers. Without you guys taking a chance on my men. For buying and reading. Reviewing and spreading the word. There aren't enough thank yous in the world.

Every day I sit down at my computer and think about how lucky I am. Writing is my safe place. My solace. There are times I honestly feel like it keeps me sane. People often ask how I write so much, or how I manage it with some of the things I'm dealing with in my personal life, and the answer is, I do it because I NEED it. I need writing like I need air and there is no way I would survive without it.

Thank you for taking this journey with me!